The corona pandemic is not over yet, but to do the economic revival government has started the process of unlocking in the phases with some restrictions. It is advised to follow safety guidelines to stay safe during COVID – 19
1. Choose Safe Zones
It is advisable not to move-out from home, but for job & career and some other important work, if you have to stay in rental accommodation then choose the accommodation in that area where there are no COVID-19 cases or have a few cases only. Before taking any decision, do your research about the number of cases in that area. Is there proper medical facilities are available to cope up with the Coronavirus? Are precautionary steps are being carried out to break the chain of the spread of corona.
2. Focus on Digital
We all are human being and we tend to meet and greet our near and dear ones. But in this challenging time avoid physical meetings and gatherings with your friends and family. Instead of meeting physically, focus on meeting and communicating through the digital channel only. There are several digital platforms through which we can be in touch with our loved ones. Such digital platforms are Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, twitter, telegram for the official purpose we have Slack, Zoom, JioMeet, Linkedin and there are many more the list is long.
3. Work From Home
If you are a working professional, ask your company or employer to assign you the job which can be done and performed from your safe and comfy home. Take a virtual tour, virtual meeting, complete all of your paperwork digitally. Go for only digital modes of payment over cash for any transaction as much as possible. Thanks to the technology that nowadays most of the work can be completed online through the internet while sitting in our home.
4. DIY – Do It Yourself
Do yourself all that daily work which can be done easily. Cook your food try to avoid maid at least till COVID vanishes. Do not order food from outside, because you are not sure about who is the delivery guy and from where your product is coming from. Do your chores work on your own this will ensure that you won’t come in contact with others and so that you will be safe from this deadly Wuhan Virus i.e. Coronavirus
You may also like to read: BEST WEBSITES FOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT
5. Follow Safety Measures
This is most important, you must follow the protective measures suggested by the World Health Organization and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
List of simple precautions against Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19)
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly. If possible use alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Why? Washing your hands with soap & water or using hand sanitizer rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and others while interacting. When someone coughs, sneezes, or speaks the liquid droplets from their nose and mouth may contain viruses and if you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 Virus.
- Avoid going to the mass gathering and crowded place, where people come together in crowds, you are more likely to come into close contact with someone that has COVID-19. And in the crowd, it is very difficult to maintain a distance of 1 meter.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/ tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth. Hands get a touch in with many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Contaminated hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay home and self isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever. Call the state helpline numbers or toll-free numbers of National and Local authorities.